Posted: 31 August 2011
The annual grants programme for the Trust Board opens tomorrow (1 September) and closes at the end of the month (30 September). The Board provides small grants to assist Taranaki uri with their studies in the 2011 academic year. To be eligible applicants must:
- Affiliate to one of the iwi of Taranaki;
- Are either a senior secondary school student (yr 11-13) or tertiary student;
- Currently enrolled in study;
- Registered as ‘Maori’ at their institute of study
- Have paid their course fees.
Click here to download the application form, or contact the Trust Boards Secretary, Gillian Thorpe on (ph) 06 752 3193, or (email) firstname.lastname@example.org. This is a very short application timeframe, so don’t hesitate!