AGM Notice 2022
Tēnā tātou e te iwi.
Our AGM is upon us. Make sure you arrive early to get a carpark whānau! The carpark is accessible from the Hastings Rd entrance (Omahuru Rd will be an exit only). When full, the paddock next door will be opened up.
We want everyone safe and well so if you haven’t RATs tested at home before you arrive, you can
do so when you get to the pā. Please allow 15 minutes to complete the testing process. Whakatau will start promptly at 9am and will be followed by kapu tii.
We’re encouraging all uri to pre-register at the email address below please, but a register will be circulated inside the whare.
The formal hui will commence at 10am.
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT the Annual General Meeting of the Te Korowai o Ngāruahine Trust Group will be held at Kānihi Marae, 240 Hastings Road, Okaiawa on Saturday 24 September 2022.
All Ngāruahine uri are invited to attend.
9.00 am Whakatau
10.00 am Hui commences
- Apologies (by resolution)
- Pouwhakarae Message
- Board Presentation
- Confirmation of the Minutes of the 2021 Annual General Meeting (by resolution)
- Presentation of the Annual Report to 31 March 2022
- Te Korowai o Ngāruahine Trust
- Te Kīwai Mauī o Ngāruahine Limited
- 2021/2022 Annual Audited Financial Statements (by resolution)
- Presentation of ‘Ka Ora Taku Toa’ 5 Year Strategy & alignment with the Annual Plan
- Appointment of the Auditor (by resolution)
- Presentation of Trustees’ remuneration (by resolution)
- General Business
We encourage all uri to register in advance for this event.
You can register, notify your apology or order a printed copy of the 2022 Annual Report, email email@example.com. A digital copy of the 2022 Annual Report will be available to download from our website after 26 August 2022, www.ngaruahine.iwi.nz.
This event is being live streamed for uri who cannot attend in person. Information
regarding the AGM live streaming will be shared on our Facebook page and our website.
In the event of Covid-19 disruptions, the AGM will be held remotely only.