Te Tumu Whairawa are offering a programme that has been developed to help trustees and landowners build a greater connection to their trust and whenua through a greater understanding of finance.
by attending this programme, you will:
- Gain an understanding of Financial statements within a land context
- Learn about Finacial safety
- learn about financial planning
- Discover more about the roles. responsibilities and obligations of being a kaitiaki of a land entity
- learn how to create a budget f or a land entity
wānanga runs over 1 ½ days (Friday evenings and all day Saturday). in Hawera (23-24
held in Hawera (23-24th June), at The Park Motel on Waihi Road.
please find attached information sheet regarding programme, and registration form.