Annual General Meeting Notice 2021
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT the Annual General Meeting of the Te Korowai o Ngāruahine Trust will be held at Aotearoa Marae, Hastings Road, Okaiawa on Saturday 25th September 2021. All Ngāruahine uri are invited to attend.
9.00 am Whakatau and registrations.
10.00 am Meeting commences.
- Karakia/Mihi Whakatau
- Confirmation of the Minutes of the 2020 Annual General Meeting
- Presentation of the Annual Report to the 31st March 2021
- Te Korowai o Ngāruahine Trust Group
- Te Kiwai Mauī o Ngāruahine Limited (Maui)
- Audited Financial Statements
- Presentation of the Rautaki / Strategic Plan 2021-2026
- Presentation of the Annual Plan 2021-22
- Other Business
- Appointment of the Auditor
- Presentation of Trustees’ remuneration
- General Business (at the discretion of the Pouwhakarae)
An electronic copy of the 2021 Annual Report can be downloaded from our website.
To request a printed copy of the Annual Report please email our Registrar via email@example.com.
In the event of Covid-19 disruptions, the AGM will be held remotely and streamed live online. Information regarding the AGM live streaming will be shared via email, Facebook and our website.